--In School Committee--
That Superintendent's Recommendation #22-51, approval of Gifts to the Cambridge Public Schools, be adopted as follows: that the School Committee accept and
approve the following donations as described:
1. A gift of $1,000.00 to CRLS for the Microsoft TEALS program and the CLRS Computer Science Program made by Microsoft through the Friends of CRLS.
2. $887.00 made by the Microsoft Workplace Giving Program as a match for employee volunteers' time in the TEALS program at CRLS to support computer science programs at CRLS.
3. $710.36 to the Kennedy Longfellow School made from HELPSY, in return for items collected in the school's clothing/book collection box. Funds will be used for the general support of the school.
4. $672.54 to the Morse School made from Shutterfly as commission for student portraits. Funds will be used for the general support of the school.
5. An in-kind donation of a photo enlarger made by an individual donor to the Visual & Performing Arts Department.
A true copy:
Ariel. B. Kennebrew
Executive Secretary to the School Committee